Dr. Freda has been practicing orthodontics in northern New Jersey since 1986. He specializes in creating strong, beautiful smiles through the art and science of orthodontics. He is also an Invisalign® Certified Provider.
Dr. Freda enjoys the relationship that develops with both children and adult patients. “It is very fulfilling,” he says, “to be able to provide a service which aids in improving self-esteem as well as the confidence to face life with a new smile.”
- Bachelor of Science – Fairleigh Dickenson University, Rutherford, NJ
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Tufts University, Boston
- General practice residency – Morristown Memorial Hospital, 1982-1983
- Orthodontic specialty residency – University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), 1984-1986
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Society
- New Jersey Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Freda is a native of Belleville and has lived in Chester since 1993 with his wife Georgene and their four children. Outside of work, he enjoys running and spending time with his family and dog, Riley.