Dr. Suriano has been practicing orthodontics in Northern New Jersey since 1986 and specializes in orthodontics. He is also an Invisalign® Certified Provider.
Dr. Suriano loves developing strong relationships with patients of all ages while working on creating their new smiles. He finds it incredibly rewarding to make such a positive difference in the lives of so many people.
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark
- Orthodontic specialty degree – University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark
- Associated clinical professor – UMDNJ Department of Orthodontics Clinic, 1989-1995
After completing his formal education, Dr. Suriano was an assistant clinical professor in the department of orthodontics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, where he lectured in areas related to biomechanics, biology, and clinical evaluation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Society
- Fauchard Dental Society of New Jersey
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Suriano is a native of Newark and has lived in Somerset County since 1990 with his wife Virginia, son Justin, and daughter Jaclyn. Outside of work, Dr. Suriano is involved in local politics as an elected councilman as well as serving on various boards and commissions for the Borough of Peapack and Gladstone.